At Broadway, we realize that we are intricately intertwined with the community in which we do business. Therefore, we strive to become pillar for community support. By becoming members of local chamber of commerce, support local sports teams, non-profits and school programs Broadway shows its commitment not only to its employees as members of the community, but also the community as a whole. Here are just a few examples of community projects we have taken on:
- Support THRIVE a local organization that supports mothers and families with young children
- Participated and lead several local chapters of MDS fundraising to help support children and adults with Multiple Sclerosis
- Became a Toys for Tots donation center with company matched donations for families who could not afford toys at Christmas time
- Provided support for reading programs for area schools with prizes based on reading efforts
- Participated and supported in numerous local events such as Customer Service Days, Fall Festivals, 4th of July parades and many, many more community driven events.
- Helped raise money for area sports teams and local 4-H clubs to help community children participate in the activities that motivate them.
These are just a few of the examples of how Broadway has been able to participate. If you have a community driven event or effort underway, feel free to contact your local Broadway Flying J to see if there is any way they can participate.